• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop Raw update 2018 version turn it off

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the 2018 version of photoshop running on Windows 10. (I also have a disc for photoshop 6 and a serial number.) I don't use photoshop enough to justify subscriptions. Each time I open it, it wants to install an update for Raw and I don't use Raw. My camera could take in RAW if if I wanted, but the file would be too big and I am not a professional photographer. I don't want the RAw update. I want to turn it off. I have not been able to remove or stop it.  But it was not yet updated because I keep delaying. It is very hypocritical for Abode to claim they "no longer support" this ancient version of Photoshop, when they are forcing me to update it to Raw, which is something I don't want. I don't like the Organizer either and I want just to do tiny touch up to Photos. The Organizer is too big and heavy and I prefer to self organize my files. So, if 2018 is indeed too old, please spot with the updates and leave me to sink or swim. I will at some point have to update it and spend more money, but now is not a good time for me to spend more money.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you have Photoshop Elements, not Photoshop CC (which can't be bought; subscription only).

Try the Elements forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/bd-p/photoshop-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replies... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines