• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop textures question

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon everyone. I am a beginner and just completed the basic image below. we got these textures by just doing a google search and sticking them in the image. Is there a website that has a bunch of patterns we can go thru and easily download/install? I dont mind if its a pay service, just want the access to a lot of different materials, any with furniture also would be nice but mostly floor patters, wall finishes, etc. We will mostly be doing images like below. The textures arent tied to any specific product, just basic building materials. Please suggest some locations where we can get this material resource. Thank you for your help!

glambar studio option A-7d-highlights-text.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Photoshop CC - you can also use Adobe Capture App for mobile. This app allows you to make many different textures from real word. Maybe try this?

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your work looks beautiful.

If you might like to work with brushes, instead of found images, you might try something like brusheezy.com

A quick search for "interior" gives me some wood, stone, brick, and marble results.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the replies. so there really isnt a web based service that has materials categorized for easy viewing/selection/download? we use autocad and there are hundreds of web services like that. i figured photoshop would have that also. If anyone else has suggestions it would be appreciated, i will continue doing the standard google search. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not really an answer, but have a look at SketchUp.  The free version comes with a ton of useful surface textures, and with additional, all free, plugins, you can do photorealistice renders.  It's easy to use, and there a lot of video tutorials for it.

Not all the render plugins are free.  This used Vray which cost serious money ($750) but Visualizer is as good as free.  BTW  Most of the contents of this room would have been downloaded from the 3D warehouse, and it's all free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines