• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop to Acrobat

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scanned the guts of a book in black and white. Next i brought those pages in to Photoshop, cleaned them up, and changed some of the text to red. Finally, I exported PDFs for printing. What do I need to do so I can change the CMYK formula of the red text in Acrobat later if I need to? I've tried putting the red and black on different layers but neither PDF tool box nor pitstop will work. Can you convert a marqueed selection to shapes in photoshop? Or is there another way I should do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Pro you can select and edit your image using Photoshop.Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 7.49.21 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a 48 page book so it would be nice to make the change globally instead of one page at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could break your Colored Type out as a Spot Channel and then change it in Pitstop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As it's an image the only way you can do this is via color curve correction.

You can do this in PitStop by making a color curve action that changes the magenta/yellow separations (the red), and ignoring the K (Black).
Make a curve, test it, when you are happy run it on the whole PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines