• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

photoshop vector mask

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Can anyone help with this issue I'm having when creating a vector mask from a pen path I have drawn of a t shirt, I can't seem to fill the t shirt with the background colour effectively. 

My aim is to colour the inside of the pen path so that i can make various different colour t shirt designs so if there is a better way to do this please let me know. 

appreciate any help in advance. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a shape layer/ solid in the layers palette, draw the path on there. Change the color by double-clicking on the layer icon.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thing you can do is save the path (rename it), then convert it to a selection (Cmd+Return), and fill the selection on a new layer (Option+Delete).

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines