• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't open on macOS

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 10.52.24 AM.pngThis is how it looks like when I click on it. My mac is ventra (the latest) and photoshop is 2023. 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hye nar84214506 Reference code 205 is explained here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/fix-licensing-error-205.html. What else have you tried to fix the issue so far?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here too, ventura on mac, have tried uninstall os photoshop and of CC but now photoshop fails to install !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 24.2 has corrupted my photoshop on my MAC, working fone this morning, came to use today and wont open throwing n authentication error, i unistalled it, it wouldnt re install from CC. I uninstalled CC, cleaned everything and restarted my MAC. new install of CC and photoshop fails to install, ive managed to install the previous version of photoshop from CC (phew) but looks like an issue with ver2.4 and ventura on MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove all traces of the software before reinstalling it (yet again):  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines