• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop works weird!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't show the font name while selecting the text. Shows weird menu when I click mouse right button. It's almost impossible to work now and the workflow is ruined.

90090900-A922-42C9-A9B5-D40232C276B0.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @LouisDesign 

Typically the typeface control will be blank when there is a mixture, and that is expected behavior. Can you click an insertion point to see if you can see the name of the typeface? It could be only one character that is different.

I'm not sure about the weird menu, but the icon in the lower right indicates that you have overset text which is hidden from view. Can you resize the text frame to display all of the text?

After you do, try the right-click again, first with text selected, then with an insertion point. If it's still there, accept the text edit by clicking the checkbox in the options bar, switch tools, then go back to the Type tool again to see if it was a glitch.

Also, I've moved your image to the message window for you.

17CF4FC4-A96C-4E9E-8949-D6A570553172.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, missed that option 🙂 

Here my screenshot. Btw I had to install Ps 2019 and it works almost perfect, actually the last version until they ruined it.

Screenshot_4 (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines