• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesnt photoshop work like any of the other programs. I just want to drag images in from one panel to the next like illustrator, and size things up... make it easier please. Theres a problem if I am comfortable using cinema 4d but every time I go into photoshop the User Interface and how the whole program works almost seems counterintuitive. I know im not alone on this. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ECB123 wrote:

I just want to drag images in from one panel to the next like illustrator, and size things up...

If you mean document window instead of panel, you can do that. The easiest way is to go to Window > Arrange > Tile so you can see both windows, then select the Move tool and drag from the document window or Layers panel. Use the Shift key to center the image. You can also copy and paste.

What is the exact issue you are having so we can better assist?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may not be alone in this but in your post you do not seem to provide a meaningful description of your problem. 

Please describe what exactly you are actually doing and post screenshots to illustrate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ECB123 wrote:

...every time I go into photoshop the User Interface and how the whole program works almost seems counterintuitive. 

It might help if you spend some time learning how to use Photoshop:

• Start with the tutorials from Adobe:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html
  • Then go to LinkedIn Learning and watch the Essentials class from Julieanne Kost. It's a paid site, but you can get a free trial if you have not subscribed before.
  • Work through Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 edition)

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand what is your problem exactly. See GIF animation below. Is that what you want to do or something else?

move image between artboards.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frame tool?

I'm not sure what you mean...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines