• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP!!! Photoshop Brush scrolls with Vertical Pen input, Brushes with Horizontal. reinstalling, scrapping the preference file, rolling back and re-updating drivers / photoshop, Nothing helps!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the title.  I'm using a Windows 10 Gaming Laptop and a Wacom Intuos Pro 2017 Paper Edition Large, and Photoshop 2018.  Please help me, as PS is unusable to me like this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Hello, here is the official fix, without the need to edit the registry : Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the tablet uses Microsoft's Windows INK read this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windowsink/comments/8508fi/controlling_pen_behavior_in_windows_10/

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the link I sent for stopping the re-installation of the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do wish it had lasted as a fix for more then 2 minutes for me for Intuos Pro 2017 Medium, but for me the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no final fix ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey try this fix it worked for me! Watch video.

How to fix Wacom cintiq tablet scrolling instead of drawing - YouTube

1.Open command Prompt in start menu 2.Paste this - reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f 3.Press enter 4.Done (basically this will disable pen features that were set in Windows Fall Update ,which causes the whole issue in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed it for me thus far too.

Quite sad you have to modify the registry to fix this issue, and even more sad that it's one more thing Microsoft did that borked something so important for so many people Both Professional and studying to be such.

for those that see this later, look to the post above mine, or,

1. run CMD as Admin

2. Copy and paste the contend in the quotation marks:  "reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f"

3. Press Enter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong syntax, could not get the command to work at all. Best to type it EXACTLY as it should be entered to avoid even more frustration from frustrated users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, here is the official fix, without the need to edit the registry : Cannot paint with stylus when zoomed in on image | Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PECourtejoie The link you provided does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That URL should be valid make sure nothing is blocking your browser from accessing that url.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack​ looks like the link is working now. Seems that the link is being shortened by Twitter's (t.co) link shortening service for some reason, and that service must have been down momentarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I copied it from Twitter...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesomeee thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines