• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plus Sign keeps following Stamp Tool in Vanishing Point Filter in Photoshop 2024

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the Stamp Tool or the Clone Stamp Tool, the plus sign moves along with the brush I am using. Is there a way to keep the plus sign stationary? I tried pretty much everything I have seen online. Reset tool, reset preferences. Making the brush smaller. Tried uncheck Align, Clipped. Even tried resetting the Crop Tool that someone recommended. Any help will be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you encounter a cross or plus sign when using a brush with any of the tools, it is likely that Caps Lock is activated. Press it again, and the plus sign should vanish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That didn't work, wish it did. Thanks for the input

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines