• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prancheta com bug visual

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quando abro ou crio qualquer imagem, ou texto na prancheta ele fica com esse bug visual, começa aparecer esses quadrados brancos

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

That looks like a GPU issue.

First make sure your GPU drivers are up to date and Photoshop is set to use only one GPU (do that in the GPU settings)

If that does not resolve it try:

1. Going to Preferences > Technology Previews and Deactivate native Canvas. Press OK and close and restart Photoshop.

If that does not resolve it :

2. Restore step 1 then go to Preferences Technology Previews and check Older GPU mode (Pre 2016). Press OK and close and restart Photoshop

If that does not resolve it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a GPU issue.

First make sure your GPU drivers are up to date and Photoshop is set to use only one GPU (do that in the GPU settings)

If that does not resolve it try:

1. Going to Preferences > Technology Previews and Deactivate native Canvas. Press OK and close and restart Photoshop.

If that does not resolve it :

2. Restore step 1 then go to Preferences Technology Previews and check Older GPU mode (Pre 2016). Press OK and close and restart Photoshop

If that does not resolve it

3. Restore step 2 then go to Preferences > Performance and uncheck 'Use Graphic Processor'. Then close and restart Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me paso lo mismo! pude solucionarlo con lo del gpu antiguo 2016, gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá,

Há cerca de uma semana, o Photoshop começou a apresentar esse bug em algumas camadas, principalmente de pincel ou formas(retângulos, elipses, etc.)

Já tentei atualizar pela creative cloud, e reinstalar também, não resolveu.

Sistema operacional Windows 10

Alguém pode me ajudar?

Sem-Título-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mesmo Problema aqui, alguma solução?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is my first time posting a bug report, and i really need help with the "Web" sections of photoshop.

i'm using the lastest version of photoshop to date : v24.4.1 

I have no idea why it happen, but everytime i create a new project with the default web options. at the 6th layers a weird bug happen, i've upload a video that explain on youtube at this link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZzgNm6qD0

It is really easy to reproduce :

1 - simply create a new project with default web settings

2 - drew random shapes on each layers 

3 - at the 6th layers the bug should happen 

you should simply be able to continue your drawing, instead you have those big white shapes that pop up. 

each time that happen, i need to link my layers, and copy paste my work to another project, for me to continue working on it, its really annoying. 

I've tested other documents and settings, it seems that only the web sections is concerned. 

(and its my main purposes so...) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm this on 24.4.1 (Win10). Disabling Use Graphics Processor seems to fix the problem, but that's not really an acceptable long term soloution...

EDIT: Should add that I am using an NVDIA RTX3070 with the 528.49 Studio driver...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isso acontece quando estou usando a ferramente de desfoque, mas também ocorre quando utilizo outras ferramentas.
Meu windows é 11 atualizado
notebook dell g 15 com placa de vídeo dedicada 3050 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @FLAMORIM Go to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check “Disable Native Canvas”. Then check “Use Older GPU Mode (2016)”. Quit and relaunch PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a square of white in middle of design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @JotoMarketingTeam Go to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check “Disable Native Canvas”. Then check “Use Older GPU Mode (2016)”. Quit and relaunch PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thank you for your response. I have done that and I still get that white square. Any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JotoMarketingTeam 

Perhaps try a thorough reset of Photoshop preferences?

(read this entire post before acting please)

Resetting restores Photoshop's internal preferences, which are saved when Photoshop closes.

If they become corrupt then various issues can occur.

Here’s some info on how to do that:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Manually removing preferences files is the most complete method for restoring Photoshop to its default state: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

Manually removing preferences files is the most complete method for restoring Photoshop to its default state. This method ensures all preferences and any user presets which may be causing a problem are not loaded.

1. Quit Photoshop.

2. Navigate to Photoshop's Preferences folder.
    macOS: Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
    Windows: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings

Note: The user Library folder is hidden by default on macOS. To access files in the hidden user Library folder, see How to access hidden user library files.
  3. Drag the entire Adobe Photoshop [Version] Settings folder to the desktop or somewhere safe for a back-up of your settings

4. Open Photoshop.

New preferences files will be created in their original location.

Note re macOS: The user Library folder is hidden by default.

To access files in the hidden user Library folder, see here for how to access hidden user library files.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Unexpected behaviour may indicate damaged preferences. Restoring preferences to their default settings is a good idea when trying to troubleshoot unexpected behaviours in Photoshop. check out the video

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Learn how to access and modify Photoshop preferences and customise per your frequent workflows

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

And here’s an earlier forum discussion as an aid to understanding

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-reset-photoshop-pre...

You may want to backup your settings and custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences.

Here is general info about that:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences

Before you reset your preferences

in case of future issues, I suggest you make a copy as Adobe may need one to check problematic references. 

Quit Photoshop.
Go to Photoshop's Preferences folder

Preferences file locations: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/preference-file-names-locations-photoshop.html\

[on MacOS see: Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings

Note for those on macOS: - be aware that the user Library folder is hidden by default on macOS.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

In the Finder, open the “Go” menu whilst holding down the Option (Alt) key.

Library will now appear in the list - below the current user's “home” directory. ]

Now you can drag the entire Adobe Photoshop [Version] Settings folder to the desktop or somewhere safe as a back-up of your settings.

Note for those on macOS:

Preference preservation is affected by macOS permissions,

you’ll need to allow Photoshop ‘Full Disk Access’ in your Mac OS Preferences/Security and Privacy

If that doesn't fix the issue:

Go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Multithreaded Compositing - and restart Photoshop.

Still hanging? 

Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. 

Do you still have problems?

It may even be time to reinstall Photoshop.

It’s recommended that you use the Adobe CC cleaner tool to remove all traces first.

(See above about preserving preferences though! It’s worth preserving them unless they are corrupted.)

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Uninstall Photoshop BUT make sure to choose the option “Yes, remove app preference”.

Once that process finishes, start the installation process and look into the “Advanced Options”. Uncheck “Import previous settings and preferences” and choose to “Remove old versions”.

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer

google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oi Eduardo, eu desativei o uso da GPU e parou de aparecer esses quadrados brancos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenho um video que pode te ajudar

https://youtu.be/oRre_25SG34

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i worked, but now photoshop is very slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines