• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets are not staying in Photoshop after every relaunch

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having to load my tool presets every time I open photoshop. They are not staying once imported.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, let's fix this behavior.

Would you mind telling us the version of Photoshop you're working with? Also, what operating system are you using?

You may have a look at this article and see if it helps. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/presets-actions-plugins.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my apologize Sahil , but since you are employee of Adobe you should make sure that the link you provide for possible answer actually contains information relevant to question? your link contains no information or answers on original question, why as an Adobe employee would you post that link - did you at least research it yourself beforehand? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are my specs

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.0.2 20191122.r.57 2019/11/22: e3e4068e635 x64
Number of Launches: 45
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.18362.329

I save aand import them all the time. It is just this version which is new that is giving me the issue. I keep an updated file on my drive that I have to load every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Natural bug. I confirm. You need to write where you should - on the feedback site. The ToolPresets.psp file is never updated. If you delete it, then it will never be created.

The only way is to slip him a file from another version of Photoshop, for example 2018, with the Tool Presets already set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is just a bug in this version then I can deal. I was just wondering if it had a fix that I was missing. I hope it will be fixed in the next update.  I cannot imagine that would go well with those with less patience than I.  

If I was having a major issue, I think that I would uninstall and go back to the last version until it was fixed. 

Thank you, R-bin. The time and info is appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines