• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressed wrong button = parts of my edit got «pixelated» in Photoshop

Explorer ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my fellow photoshoppers - i did of course the terrible mistake of trying to take a screenshoot of my photoshop work on my macbook and pressed surprisingly the wrong buttons. As it turns out some parts of my edit got «pixelated». I was suppose to press arrow up+cmd+4 on my macbook pro - does anyone know how to fix this?
image.png

{Thread renamed by moderator}
The pink lips are suppose to look like the red ones. So the strange thing is that if i have like layer over the grayish lips the pink colour will be back and it will look normal. 
image.png
The same goes for the eyes, the left one has gotten the pixelating in it. If i move the eyes to a palce where there is no layers they will look like this:
Skjermbilde 2020-05-18 kl. 22.34.36.png

I dont understand what i pressed, but i really hope this can get fixed. I have a 2 backupfiles, but i would rather just fix it in this one. 
Thank you guys so much for all the help, sincerly Emily!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

It looks like you are looking at the out of gamut warning.  go to View >  and click on Gamut Warning
and see if the gray overlay goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

I believe you may have switched Channels, with the Command + 3, 4, or 5 shortcuts. Command + 2 should switch back to RGB, or you can check in your Channels panel. Make sure RGB is selected.

240045_Channels.jpg

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiii thank you so much for answering!! I have checked my channels and they look like this:

Skjermbilde 2020-05-18 kl. 22.56.24.pngSkjermbilde 2020-05-18 kl. 22.56.56.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i leave the channels as one colour (gray) then the edit will look normal like this:

Skjermbilde 2020-05-18 kl. 22.59.36.png

Buth without colours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are looking at the out of gamut warning.  go to View >  and click on Gamut Warning
and see if the gray overlay goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you SO SO SO SO SOOO MUCH!!!

This have actually happen one time before (3 years ago) and i didnt have any experience in photoshop... so i started all over! 

Thank you so much for all the help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines