• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem after the new upgrade

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, after the new upgrade I did 10 minutes ago by putting an image inside the photoshop is not added and creates a reflection.

why is this happening? I want to believe that this is some problem with the new upgrade and that it will be fixed in the next hours/minutes

I am uploading a photo of what I see on my computer in the photoshop

unfortunately I can't send you a video so you can see the exact problem that has been created

Screenshot_1.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@George29046100tg3b try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2023-03-24 09_18_32-Adobe Photoshop 2023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@George29046100tg3b I have the same problem. I have already deinstalled the current version and returned to the older one again, where I don't have problems (native canvas is not active). Please let me know, if the solution, @Ged_Traynor suggested, worked for you! THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines