• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with tools, looks like they disappear. Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems with this 2 tools, i was working and when i try to used photoshop tell me i cant. so when i check the tool have some wear icon and another tool haved, i try to restore the tools, check layer, check channels, and everything appears on internet, and nothing works.

i hava an iMac 21" 2011 8gb Ram SD

this are the tools and how they appeared

Captura de pantalla 2016-11-16 a las 12.40.37.pngCaptura de pantalla 2016-11-16 a las 12.40.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You working with 3D? Both those tools are the 3D Material Drop Tool and the 3D Material Eyedropper Tool, respectively.

If they disappeared or look garbled, your video drivers might be corrupted. Not sure what to suggest since Apple has a lid on what drivers users can use. Have you tried updating recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i dont working on 3D this star happen just today and i dotn update eder, i just open photoshop and still the problem. I already check the 3D options and no one are activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you by any chance enabled the 3D workspace?

Go to the top right of your screen options bar - click the down arrow and select the workspace (try checking "Essentials" and see if that restores your normal Photoshop workspace)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i already try that dint work thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The next step would be select the Essentials workspace and then from the same drop down menu - "Reset Essentials".

If that doesn't work then go to the toolbar and click on the 3 dots then "Restore defaults"

Finally if neither work reset preferences as per the link below

Preferences in Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i do that to, i even instal again Ps and still the problem, try to update too and don't work, i have to instal a preview version to use Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines