• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Installing plugins on Mac OS Sonoma

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem installing a third party plugin on my new Mac studio in OS Sonoms. When I run the ccx, I get the error message

Could not complete your request because the disk is not available.

I have tried to move the file to my desktop with the same results. I have tried to approach the author but he has no idea. This happens with various plugins with the same author. I have checked all the security issues I could think of. Photoshop has full disk access is set. I cannnot figure out where t=he .upx files are stored so I did not check the permissions on that directory. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're on the right track concerning checking directory level permissions - and the developer should be able to tell you where his plugin is trying to save the files. Does this ONLY happen with plugins from this one developer, or from others?

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abe, you should tell us what the problem plugins are, as it could be that everyone is having the same issue with those plugins and that OS version.  I recently bought an MBP M2 Pro with Ventura, and people like myself are going to be very interested as to whether to update to Sonoma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines