Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème rendu animation 3D

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
Je débute en 3D sur photoshop et je souhaiterais faire ma première animation 3D.

Pour ce test, j'ai simplement inscrit le texte "N°1" sur lequel j'ai créé une extrusion 3D + éclairage ponctuel avec une ombre adoucie à 60%.
Jusque là, tout est ok.
Le soucis survient lorsque je souhaite créer une animation dans la partie "Montage".

Je réussi à faire pivoter ce "N°1" de droite à gauche comme je le souahiote mais le problème, c'est qu'il m'est impossible d'effectuer un rendu sur toute la durée de l'animation. Le rendu ne s'opère que pour la première image de l'animation et en plus celle-ci devient beaucoup trop claire. L'ombre elle, est faite de pointillés et n'est absolument pas diffuse... Bref le rendu est horible... J'ai passé un temps énorme à chercher d'où pouvait provenir le problème, mais impossible de trouver une réponse...
Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Merci à vous

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day  I do not do French and do not understand what you want from Google translation.  I See your animation are you trying to have a video animation on the front surface of "No. 1"?

Test-rendu-animation-3D.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,
Thank you for your attention.
I can't seem to get a quality gif of it. The shadow is always pixelated. The "3D rendering" does not work in animation mode ...
Do you have any advice for me?

Sorry for my level of Google translation 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use export render Video and render  a MP4 video.  Gif only supports 256 mapped colors you will  never have good shadows with GIF. Shadows are more a less a gradient. If  your animation is a gray scale animation you may get good shadows there could be 256 shades of gray,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok perfect, I'll take your advice.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone to help, you will need to post a link to your your file as well as details of your render settings.

I am puzzled when you say that it is "impossible for me to render over the duration of the animation. The rendering takes place for the first image ...."    yet you have a attached an animation, that was presumably rendered in Photoshop?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines