Process Raw Files from Olympus 0M-1 camera using Mac OS 10.14..6

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  For a variety of reasons my Mac is still on Mojave 10.14.6.  This hasn't been a problem using Adobe CC  (Photoshop and Lightroom).  All my cameras and their Raw files are supported. Unfortunately, my new Olympus OM-1 Raw files are unsupported with my current set-up.  To correct this I thought I would download latest Camera Raw 14.2 but it requires Catalina 10.15 or later.  I also was going to download the DNG converter but it also requires 10.15 or later.  Is there any workaround that would support my new camera?  Eventually I will buy a new Mac but for now I would like to keep my current setup running Mojave.  Thanks! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop and Lightroom are you successfuly running on Mohave?

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021. 22.5.6

Photoshop CC. 20.0.10

Lightroom 4.4

I think my main issue is lack of Raw support for my new camera on Mojave using the last supported DNG and Camera Raw updates. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will probably need to find another RAW processor. There are plenty of options out there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines