• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Cast shadow action needed

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need photoshop action for products shots where the shadow falls down by any of the sides. Please help me out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to provide more information what you wrote is vague and general and contains no details about your documents at all,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think it's not possible to do such an action because action can work well on generic situations.
There is no way to calculate how you product is shot and where the shadows have to cast.

Try to make your own action on the first product using the 3D options inside Photoshop and run it on your sequence of products.
What you gave to do is an action which selects your product, creates a layer under the product, fill it with black and distorts the layer in order to make it look like it's a shadow and if you do it using the 3d options...it will be more realistic.

Cheers,
Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines