• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

properties --> appearance

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm taking a graphic design masterclass, following along with the instructor. She opens her properties panel and clicks 'appearance', but my properties panel looks quite different from hers and doesn't include an 'appearance' option. Yes, I've posted the question to the instructor and other students, just trying to find the answer as quickly as possible. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like Illustrator not Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The appearance is indeed a Photoshop feature as well. You can see the apperance panel in this screen recording from Febuary 2021: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETBYwyfoTkQ&t=3s

I cannot access the panel anymore as well. I would really like to know how to bring it back up, if anyone knows.

This video helps to identified Adobe Photoshop CC2021 Stroke Style Combo box items weird look issues. Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 Version : 21.1.1 Updated : Feb-02-2021 Issue: Weird look of Stroke Style Combo box items in Shape Tools in Photoshop CC 2021 Reported : ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for clarifying what you are looking for.

Appearance is a subheading in properties if you have just used a shape tool or click on a layer made with the shape tool . This is the current version (v23.0.1)

2021-11-10_22-33-49.jpg

If you can't see it have you :

a. Got a shape layer?

b. Scrolled down in properties to reveal that section?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines