• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxy name and password

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to install the Photoshop app on my desktop, but got asked to fill in the proxy name and password.

When I look on my Proxy settings on my macbook, I cannot find a proxy name or password since I'am working from home.

What should I fill in here?

I allready asked the adobe chat for help but they couldn't help me with this problem.. If i'm not filling in this information I can't download the apps. thanks in advance!

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-02-19 om 20.42.21.pngScherm­afbeelding 2024-02-19 om 19.32.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michelle35556082p7tw 

You didn't say how you started to install Photoshop. Try these steps from Adobe to install Creative Cloud apps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off the web proxy if you don't have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines