• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 20 crashing all the time Mac Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 21.01, Newest Catalina. PS is absolutly useless since the upgrade to PS 20. I cannot see change in what I am doing unless I switch to Finder an back again everytime I made a change. Craches when I try to Print. I have resets all preferences, desable graphic card, clean install, nothing help and now crashing just when I look at it

My bussiness is standby now. I am desperate.

Modelnavn: iMac

Model-id: iMac19,1

Processornavn: 8-Core Intel Core i9

Processorhastighed: 3,6 GHz

Antal processorer: 1

Antal kerner i alt: 8

L2-buffer (pr. Core): 256 kB

L3-buffer: 16 MB

Hyper-Threading-teknologi: SlÃ¥et til

Hukommelse: 64 GB

Boot ROM-version: 1037.40.118.0.0

SMC-version (system): 2.46f12

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good day, Now I do not have a MAC, a PC. Interesting you are having issues with PS 20. So am I. It is "broken" and I cannot use it. I have been on-line with Adobe Tech Support and watched as they made changes. It worked for a while, but when back to not being wirh a "you know". One example is using the Clone Stamp, the second I activate it, PS Freezes. I really like the app and have been using it since the daze of disks. Now, I'm not giving up. I have a screen capture program and I am catching the errors to show someone, either at the retail shop or on-line again. Now, one last thing, it may be the PC, but I purchased the PC just for Adobe. I just stumpled here, so who knows if I see how things work out for you, so good luck and if others are dealing with a broken product, DON'T GIVE UP! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines