• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 24.3.0 prints only the edge

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a severe problem printing to an Epson SC-P600 printer since upgrading to PS 24.3.0. Everything looks good but it only prints 3/4 inch of the photo's edge. Does anyone have a solution? I have a strict printer protocol to follow.

Mac OS 13.2.1

Photoshop 24.3.0

Epson driver 10.85

Printer Manages Colors

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tnp651 first make sure you have updated printer drivers compatible with Ventura and Photoshop 2023.

Next, hold the space bar when going to File/Print to reset the print dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tnp651 I see you upvoted the reply - does that mean it worked? If so be sure to mark the answer as correct for other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I still have the problem. I downgraded to PS 2022 and it didn't solve the problem, so I'm back with PS 24.3.0. I trashed the PS prefs but that didn't solve the problem.

I'm using the latest Epson drivers: 3.0 for EPSON SC-P600 Series AirPrint and 10.85 for EPSON SC-P600 Series (IP). Only the IP version allows "Advanced B&W Print Mode" under Print Settings > Print Mode, and that gives a communication error when I try to use it. I've deleted and re-installed the printer drivers several times. I'd be interested in any advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted all vestiges of Epson software, then re-installed. I'm using only the wi-fi version. I still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines