• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps cs6 extended

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting posts about PS CS6 Extended. 
I have  CS 6 on my laptop and that is what I will continue to use. I own the software and at this point in time have no interest in renting software. CS6 is good enough for what I do. 
however still getting notices that I can upgrade to 3D

can this happen by addinfg extended to my existing program or must I delete and readd

3D would be nice but don't trust ADOBE enough to delete from my computer. 

I have a second laptop with no Adobe on it. 
canni download extended on that for a clean install just keeping my other cs6 as a backup in case things get screwed up

And how much is the extended. Getting conflicting info

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is on life support.  It's the same as it was when it came out in 2012.  As you no doubt already know, your legacy software is not sold, supported or updated anymore.  It is what it is.  I have no idea what "notices" you're seeing or where they come from, sorry. 

Photoshop CC is the only version Adobe sells now.  It's the fully extended version with 3D support, etc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't expect to be able to download the installer AT ALL. If you have the installer keep it safe (not just on your computer disk). You're on borrowed time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As the others have said, CS6 can't be sold or upgraded. So you are most likely getting notices from hacked software. CS6 software is actually both versions: basic and extended. It will just activate the extended features if you have a LEGITIMATE key code, which you won't be able to obtain at this point. Also as mentioned below, save a copy of your installation software, as you won't be able to install CS6 without it. I just had to reinstall mine, due to some issues with CC. I had to download the installation software from the prodesigntools.com website, which still has a link to it. If you don't have it, download it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines