• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS > Syncing your CC file, please wait

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the open screen, there are 5 options on the left pane, recent /  CC files / LR photos /  Create new / Open. I click on CC files, and the message "syncing your CC files, please wait".

May I know how long do I have to wait?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this your first time using the CC Files. Should look like this.

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.20.21 PM.png

are you on windows
Adobe Creative Cloud File Sync | Known issues

Windows first launch experience

Upon first launch, Windows Explorer restarts. The restart enables sync status icons. In addition, after first launch, or after sign out or sign in, there is a 30-45 second delay for the Sign In Dialog to appear.

Probably took you more than 30 seconds to post, so guessing is worse that that. I would post here for help

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not familiar with CC but this is my first time clicking on that option (just trying out to see what is that). I am on Mac.While I am replying you this message, the syncing is still syncing. But I can click on recent and move on from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Files would be anything you have saved to CC File Sharing. It’s very similar to dropbox in that is cloud based storage that syncs to any devices where you are signed into the Creative Cloud. If you have never saved a file to CC File Sharing, there isn’t anything to sync. Photoshop may be stuck in a loop trying to find something when there is nothing to be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working now (after coming back from lunch and reboot the Mac). Inside this CC, I notice many of them are from my camera roll on my iPhone.

Thanks for helping. I am ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am surprised this took so long to do especially since you are not storing items that you want uploaded to cloud.

Many people inadvertently add items to the cloud, because by default they are on. So you want to uncheck this once for each type of item you can add to the cloud. When you quit your app this is saved to the apps prefs. If your computer crashes without quitting your app, you get to uncheck all of those options again. Illustrator seems to have more than Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 9.19.42 AM.png

Did you visit Adobe exchange? That is another area that Adobe gets you to unknowingly add items to cloud, that could really slow down your account.

You may have  had a technical issue that Adobe cleared, but feel free to post screenshots of anything suspicous that you encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines