• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Mac Big Sur desktop spaces bug

Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Just wondering if any mac PS users are experiencing this....

My Photoshop is happily maximised/full screen in Mac OS Big Sur. When I switch desktops to work on another program, and then later switch back to the desktop containg PS. the PS window changes: It has moved out of full screen, has reduced its window size, and has shifted position such that the top bar of the window (used to grab and move the window) is off screen. The top bar reappears when the window is resized by dragging the bottom right hand corner.

It doesn't happen everytime. I thiiinnk it is triggered when I click on the photoshpop icon on the dock bar which automatically switches to the containing desktop.  Three finger swiping normally between desktops hasn't yet caused it.

So not a disasterous bug by any means... just super annnoying to resize frequently. Appreciate this may be a Mac OS issue, but equally I'm not seeing the same behaviour on other programs/

Best,

D

Big Sur 11.6 (20G165)

PS 22.5.0

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What settings do you have setup in Mission Control?

JeffreyTranberry_0-1635531497742.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines