Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ps2022 and graphics card compatibility

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeļ¼

There is no blue screen when using other applications. Only when I open ps2022, a blue screen of "unexpected kernel mode trap" appears on the computer after a while.

Not only that, occasionally there will be a jam in use (under normal circumstances, it prompts me that the current graphics card is compatible), and then PS can't find gtx1050. By default, the integrated graphics card is used and prompts me that the graphics card is incompatible.

I have also tried to rollback and update the graphics card driver, but this has no effect on eliminating the blue screen.

The configuration of my laptop: dellg3, i7 processor, win10, gtx1050, 2666mhz memory module.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic card GTX 1050 is good enough for newest version of Photoshop. Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps Troubleshoot Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) and graphics driver issues (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines