Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

"Could not complete the Video Frames to Layers command because the DynamicLink Media Server is not A

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-10-24 094924.png

Hello! I rely on Photoshop to make gifs and have been doing so for the past few years. Last night, when I go to Video Frames to Layers, the above pops up. I am not even able to open a video file. The command just will not process, even if I open a project and try the command from there. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Photoshop and Creative Cloud, restting my preferences, disabling my firewall, as well as restarting my computer many times. The only other thing I can think of to fix this issue would be going into the app's program files and editing something from there.

Specs:

Version of the app: Photoshop 22.5.1

Platform and OS version: Windows 10

If any of you need me to list my actual computer specs, let me know but I doubt that would be the issue. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines