Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save As" option not working after a previous "Save As" in PS CC

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Ok, I have searched a bit to find the answer for this here and have missed it apparently so if someone has seen this answer already please point me in the right spot. Thanks!

My problem... in Photoshop CC I have been having issues with after editing and saving an image or two I have come on a problem where I go to "save as" on a file and nothing happens. No dialog box, no file explorer box, nothing.  I have had to edit one photo, save it and then close Photoshop then reopen Photoshop and repeat for each photo to make sure that I don't loose edits by not being able to save them and having to close the whole program.

Does that make sense?  I am a photographer, not a writer haha!

Thanks for any info you may have for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting Photoshop preferences

Reset Pref.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply!  I will try that and give it a few and see if that works and let you know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines