• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Mirrored Pink Text (not part of design) Showing Up as Shadow in 3D Space

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a car emblem type badge in the PS 3D space. Essentially extruded shapes. I have it dialed and am trying to add lighting and a chrome effect. - I am seeing the letter F mirrored showing up as a kind of cast shadow. It moves when I rotate the scene. I see it in many states of lighting and adding materials.

This text is not a layer in my deisgn. It's not an element of my design. It does not exist in my design at all. It's not just the F, at one point I saw part of a word... but have set my scene up so it looks like I've zoomed in.

Long story short.. what the heck is this? Why is it fuscia/magenta/pink?

I saw it before this, but I did replace the IBL texture to a photo I want to use, still there.

UNRELATED BUT RELATED: I am noticing other inconsistancies as well. Those feel like lack of memory thow. lag in updating after I make a change, but sometimes I'll repeat a sequence of changes and get different results. 3D is not my jam, but have been succesful executing 'per project' needs once in a while, like this. Feels like V25 is running on fumes or something... I know they launched their 3D software... is this (tin foil hats on now) some sort of planned sabotage? 😉

Any help would be amazing. I'm on day two of trying to solve and the clock is ticking. Yay...  Thanks in advance.

PS 25
MONTEREY 12.5.1
MAC STUDIO - M1 MAX - 64GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also... I don't see the lighting controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 12.10.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-08 at 12.10.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-08 at 12.09.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-08 at 12.11.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-08 at 12.11.56 PM.png

I was able to rotate the scene and could see these other letters and numbers... with this checkerboard pattern...

I am literally lost at this point...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines