• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Ctrl+1 can't be used for 100% zoom after changes to color channel shortcuts.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having problems trying to change Command + 1 to be"View Actual Size / 100%". I have always had it like that, but a recent update eliminated that possiblity. Instead, Cmd + 1 is assigned by default to select a channel. I have already deselected the "use legacy channels shortcuts option" and this has only resulted in 1) Cmd +1 not selecting the channel anymore, 2) said command being removed from the channels tool panel (they now start with Cmd + 2 and forward),  BUT 3) still not able to "release" said command in Keyboard Shortcuts in order to assign it to "View Actual Size / 100%". When going to the Keyboard Shortcut panel, if I try to now add Cmd + 1 to view actual size, Photoshop still gives me the error "cannot be asigned because it's being used in the Channels....". Please help! Thanks. 

[link removed]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you try recreating your prefrences? (you might want to zip the folder to restore it later if it did not work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have already deselected the "use legacy channels shortcuts option"

Hi

In your screen shot, Use Legacy Channel Shortcuts is checked.

~ Jane

46.png

If it still isn't fixed, click the Trashcan underneath your saved set to delete this set of shortcuts. You might test the Default set first to confirm Cmd+1 works there.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work at all. In latest versions this if not fixed and the Ctrl+1 is still showing channel not zooming to 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps keys.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you check »Use Legacy Channel Shortcuts«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like it works the other way round. I thought it should be on to mak Ctrl+1 be used for zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having problems trying to change Command + 1 to be"View Actual Size / 100%". I have always had it like that, but a recent update eliminated that possiblity. Instead, Cmd + 1 is assigned by default to select a channel. I have already deselected the "use legacy channels shortcuts option" and this has only resulted in 1) Cmd +1 not selecting the channel anymore, 2) said command being removed from the channels tool panel (they now start with Cmd + 2 and forward),  BUT 3) still not able to "release" said command in Keyboard Shortcuts in order to assign it to "View Actual Size / 100%". When going to the Keyboard Shortcut panel, if I try to now add Cmd + 1 to view actual size, Photoshop still gives me the error "cannot be asigned because it's being used in the Channels....". Please help! Thanks. 

[link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines