• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Logitech Craft Keyboard Crown functionality

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got keyboard today. Contectual not working in Photoshop.
Support also could not helped me.

In illustrator all is working it is just in Photoshop.
I have latest:
Photoshop 24.3.0
Logi Options latest -10.00.75
M1 macbook air with cinema display - Ventura 13.1

Imstalled prifiles unninstaled, resterted photoshop, even computer.. nothing helps. Contextual is not working in photoshop. When in logi options app switching from contextual to zoom, then zoom is working using crown.. 

I boutht keyboird for using it contextualy ... Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is moved? In illustrator latest all functions are working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Liepinsh it means an admin moved your query to the proper forum.

When you say "contextual" is not working in Photoshop - what exactly do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means: in photoshop every tool u can use with crown. If choose brush u can cgange brush size, if txt, font size etc... image.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i know that post but here ( solved ) last one with link - that link does not exist anymore 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link was to a reddit thread where the OP states that Logitech was supposed to come out with a driver update to address but that was a year ago and no updates since. Have you contacted Logitech?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. they from chat where could not sudgest anything forwarded to email suport now ai am waiting any news from them.. it is redicilous.. on packaging is even that it supports Photoshop.. in the end i bought expensive keyboard with fancy volume up down. button, because my workflow is 99% in photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just wondered if you had received a fix for this issue from Logi, as i have thr same problem..

I have just moved my creative Cloud and Lightroom to a new Macbook Pro M2 Max and Lightroom and Photoshop are amazing on my new computer. I am running the latest versions of Lightroom and Photoshop. However, my Craft keyboard has issues with Photoshop not recognising the Crown (even after following the 'fix' of removing the Photoshop profile, with Photoshop not running). Lighteroom works fine with the Crown in contextual mode, but nothing seems to fix the Photoshop Crown issue. 

Thanks

Michael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing no any update of logitec soft support is silent not helping .. keyboard are collecting dust right now.. crown working in Illustratot but for photoshop contextual mode - NOOOOT..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.

It's very dissapointing that a Logitech Craft keyboard, which costs as much as this device does and states Adobe Photoshop compatability with the CRAFT Crown, won't in fact work with the keyboard's Crown in Photoshop - it was a major factor in buying the keyboard for me too.

COME ON LOGI - GET THIS SORTED!

I'm going to reach out to Logi, via their support and log it as an issue, just so their helpdesk has visibility of this issue - I mean, the latest Macbook Pro, with the latest Adobe Photoshop installed - isn't supported by the Logi Keyboard, that is marketed (by Logi) as being compatible...

Thanks again... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Still no news? Facing the same issue... gosh.

I'll also send a request to their client service...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They got software update. But nothing changed.. even more they removed craft keyboard from store u can not find it anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess they will migrate the devices to their new Options+ software. But meanwhile the craft is still not supported...

Untitled.jpg

 

https://www.logitech.com/en-in/software/logi-options-plus.html#supported-devices

"We will keep adding more devices to Logi Options+. So if your device is not supported yet, please stay tuned. You can use your device in Logitech Options until then."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello any solutions for this issue, mine it's not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines