Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommendation NVIDIA RTX 4060 Ti 12 GB

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,
I would like to assemble a new PC for Adobe Photoshop.
I have chosen an NVIDIA RTX 4060 Ti (on an Intel i7 board) as my graphics card.

Has anyone had good experiences with it?

Many thanks 

Norman

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

I have that exact card in the machine I'm typing this on. Extremely happy with it, never had any issues. Handles anything Photoshop/ACR/Lightroom can throw at it with flying colors.

But as Dave says, make sure to use the Studio driver. I always uncheck the other components (GeForce Experience, PhysX, whatnot). You don't need it.

I have another machine with an RTX 3060 (non-Ti) 8 GB which also performs splendidly, although the 4060 Ti is slightly faster on the AI tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NormanBoesche I don't have any experience with that particular model, but you should be fine with the RTX 4060TI, it well exceeds Photoshop's GPU requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ged 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It more than meets the requirements of Photoshop. Install NVidia's Studio drivers (not the game ready drivers) and do not install the GeForce experience software which is not needed for Photoshop. If your chosen CPU has a built in GPU then, in the NVidia control panel, force Photoshop to use the NVidia GPU.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that exact card in the machine I'm typing this on. Extremely happy with it, never had any issues. Handles anything Photoshop/ACR/Lightroom can throw at it with flying colors.

But as Dave says, make sure to use the Studio driver. I always uncheck the other components (GeForce Experience, PhysX, whatnot). You don't need it.

I have another machine with an RTX 3060 (non-Ti) 8 GB which also performs splendidly, although the 4060 Ti is slightly faster on the AI tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information and your time 🙂

That makes my descision a lot easier... :-)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I remembered incorrectly - I have 16 GB on the 4060 Ti, and 12 GB on the 3060.

But 12 is in any case enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines