• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reflectie verwijderen in brillenglazen

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2024 Oct 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoewel Adobe al zoveel moois aanbiedt, kijk ik uit naar een manier om de vaak groene reflectie van flitslicht te kunnen verwijderen in brillenglazen. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking forward to a way to remove the often green reflection of flash in lenses. 

By @kirstenflits

Adobe Capture lets you create production-ready color themes, patterns, vector-based shapes, 3D materials, type, and custom brushes—all from a single photo. It does not have the capability to remove reflections.

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/capture-faq.html

I've moved your post from the Adobe Capture forum to Adobe Photoshop.

Can you tell us how you are setting up your lighting and flash to avoid the issue when you take the picture? Also, please include a screenshot of the image. Use the Insert Image button in a Reply window.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Jane.

I will remove my question.
I thought it was an idea suggestion for a Quick tool 🤭

Have a nice day,
Kirsten

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I remember something like this from last year's MAX.  Yes, here it is. Project See Through.  I think the demo was using Lightroom, but I don't use that app, so can't tell you if it has been released yet.

Colin Smith talked about it just after MAX

If I had to do it with current versions of Photoshop, I'd be looking at the Remove tool, Dehaze, and maybe Generative Fill.  I have asked Gen Fill to add reflections and found it worked well, so I wonder if is as good at removing them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Trevor.

Have a nice day,
Kirsten

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines