• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove stains from paper photoshop cc 2021?

Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remove stains from paper photoshop cc 2021?mehndi Design _1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it looks like the image is b&w, add a b&w adjustment layer then boost up the reds and yellows in the adjustment layer to lighten then staining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for reply. please give me example so i do it myself ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the image with a b&w adjustment layer applied with the red and yellow boosted up. It does lighten some of the areas that actually should be black, so what you could do is add another B&W adjustment layer, and leave the settings alone, then paint in the areas that should be dark with a white brush on the first adjustment layer's mask.

stain removal 1.jpg

stain removal 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give me 5hours ?  I try this period. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for solving my problem but I have some doubts? please explain second picture? i don't understand second step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second photo shows using a second black and white adjustment layer. If you decide that the first b&w adjustment layer makes some parts of the image too light, because they are stained, but without the stain, they should be black, you can paint on the mask of the first b&w adjustment layer to bring back the darker luminosity. How6,doing that will also bring back the stain color. So the second b&w adjustment layer just keeps the image black and white and doesn't change the luminosity of the stained areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanku for detail explaining. i understand properly. I have one more doubts? i put picture down below. i draw red circle in this picture.please tell me that How to remove such stains?Screenshot 2020-11-25 224048.pngScreenshot 2020-11-25 223623.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The area in the red circle doesn't really look like a stain, but more like smudged ink or something like that. You will most likely have to carefully clean that up with the paint brush tool and maybe create a selection with either the pen tool or the polygon lasso tool to help keep the lines clean when you paint the area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks   I reply  in 3 hours.  Please wait I try &  reply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i try it which you told me method but not working ? please told me another method ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines