• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing Facial Hair

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help removing facial hair. The first is the original pic and I added a beard, the only thing is, I'm having a hard time removing his new growth (above where I put the beard). In the second and third pics you can see how bad it looks. In the second photo, I used the spot healing brush tool and in the third photo I used the clone stamp tool.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should do that with frequency separation. Lots of tutorials about using frequency separation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You have to use frequency separation. His skin is very textured and also quite blemished so what you are trying just wont give you great results. You have to separate the tones and the textures and then work only on the texture layer with a small healing brush set to lighten. (do you know how to create separation layers?)  I only had the low res version to work with but to give you an idea here is a sample... /G

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 08.28.35.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, a good example of the technique at work can be found there: https://max.adobe.com/sessions/max-online/#29524

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines