Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing watermark

Participant ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using a MacBook Pro M1 2020 and PS 2023. I'm trying to remove the watermark from a vector map but I'm unable to do so. A simple background is easier to remove the watermark from, but the map from which I'm trying to remove has borders which are disturbed upon using the Content-aware fill and the remove tool.
How do I remove watermark(circled in blue) without affecting the intricate borders?

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 11.04.31 AM.png

 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's often, maybe even usually unethical to remove someone else's watermark. Can you explain this situation? I mean did you download it from the internet etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
Yes, I did download it from the internet. I saw some tutorials and wanted to replicate them myself. It's strictly for the purposes of practice firstly and secondly, I intend to familiarise myself more with some of the tools required for the procedure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines