• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As Does Not Change Filename on Tab

Contributor ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried over and over again to set up an action to Merge Visible and Save As. The merge visible works. The save as works, except it does not change the name of the file on the tab. Therefore, the next save command does not show the latest filename. Using Photoshop version 22.4.1 on Windows 10 PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wrong from the Bridge I see your issue the tab name does not change. I also do not get the .nef.

However when I make the same Test from Photoshop there is no issue. So the difference is in our work flows.  You use the Bridge I normally do not.

Capture.jpg

from Photoshop

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was wrong from the Bridge I see your issue.  The same test from Photoshop there is no issue. I also do not get the .NEF in the tab. You should report the Bug to Adobe on the site for reporting Photoshop bugs https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines