Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save for Web Error

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I'm trying to save an animated .gif  and the save for web error comes on. 

I tried updating photoshop, restarting the computer, decreasing the size of a file, and looking over permissions and free space and everything seem to be fine. Also paused my dropbox sync. 

Please advise. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @yanak17669322 I'm sorry to hear about the problems. It sounds as though you've tried several of the recommended fixes already. Which version are you using? The most recent is 23.5.1. If you roll back to a previous version, does it happen? Did you reset Photoshop's Preferences? If permissions are set to Read & Write, try changing the directory ownership (and/or create a new user). Did you try exporting after completely quitting and signing out of Dropbox, instead of only pausing? Also, does this error happen only with the one GIF file you're trying to export? Can you export correctly using Export > Save for Web (Legacy) for all other types of files and formats? With a different GIF file? Any more info you can give about your system specs will help, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines