Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script for web image

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I would like to know if someone has a script to help me in my work. I'm resizing hundreds of images per month for my ecommerce. I would like to automate it with very specific conditions. I actually use the image processor to resize every image to 800x800 pixels. BUT, I have to make every images closest to 100ko without exceding this weight. Depending on image (white background / photo) the quality is very different to reach this weight. Sometimes it's quality 7 to reach it, sometime it's quality 12 (maximum). So i have to export every image again for web, matching 96ko (because 96ko on web export make image to 99ko idk why).

SO : i want something that help me processing image 800x800 pixels and choosing the best quality for each image to make it closest to 100ko without exceeding it. Basically I would like to act directly on the weight of the image rather than on the quality. So that the quality adapts according to the desired weight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour !

J'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un a un script pour m'aider dans mon travail. Je redimensionne des centaines d'images par mois pour mon e-commerce. Je voudrais automatiser ça avec des conditions très précises. J'utilise le processeur d'image pour redimensionner chaque image à 800x800 pixels. MAIS, je dois faire toutes les images au plus près de 100ko sans dépasser ce poids. Selon l'image (fond blanc / photo) la qualité est très différente pour atteindre ce poids. Parfois c'est la qualité 7 pour l'atteindre, parfois c'est la qualité 12 (maximum). Je dois donc exporter à nouveau chaque image pour le Web, en faisant correspondre 96ko (car 96ko sur l'exportation Web créé une image à 99ko).

SO : je veux quelque chose qui m'aide à traiter l'image 800x800 pixels et à choisir la meilleure qualité pour chaque image pour la rendre plus proche de 100ko sans la dépasser. En gros j'aimerai agir directement sur poids de l'image plutot que sur la qualité. Pour que la qualité s'adapte en fonction du poids voulu.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines