• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script to place Logos in different phones cases in Photoshop

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ,   to start i want to point out that i have no knowledge of scripting just wondering if any of you can help. i am using so far actions but i guess they're so limited even when using conditions.  

For my case i want to make a script that i can place a logo design over a phones cases (iphones cases for examples) i was able to make an "action" to place the designs but i have a small problem is that in some of the phones cases there's diffrent holes and different shapes and sizes so the "move and place" won't work in such a case, i want to make a condition at least by jpeg numbers, when it reach the 13 images excute this condition instead, that's the least that i can think off, i have attached an example of many please check it.

thank you in advance for your help !

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

The following code example presumes that a folder of input files have a hyphen - delimiter with variable case-sensitive text, such as a colour name:

myfile-RED.psd

myfile-GREEN.psd

myfile-BLUE.psd

An action corresponding to the specified matching portion of the filename would then be applied, overwriting the original files.

I have surrounded each condition in comments clearly identifying each code block so that you can easily copy/paste them to create additional conditions.

You will obvi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a related script topic link where the action to be run is determined by the folder name:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/ps-script-for-multiple-actions-for-fi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines