Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script to remove all meta data from the photo

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am looking for a Script to remove all meta data from the photo (main issue is camera and lens info)

if i give my  client a flat image with no layers, i can do it while i export from lightroom.

but i want a way to do it while i keep the layers

is there a photoshop script to do that?

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Guide , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

#target photoshop

removeXMP();

function removeXMP(){

if(!documents.length) return;

if (ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript == undefined) ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject("lib:AdobeXMPScript");

var xmp = new XMPMeta( activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData);

XMPUtils.removeProperties(xmp, "", "", XMPConst.REMOVE_ALL_PROPERTIES);

app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData = xmp.serialize();

}

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

22nd July 2020 Update – Revised Code:

* Added an option to work-around the bug when duplicating a single transparent layer image

* Removed the function to expand all layer sets as this would lead to undesired results in certain cases

30th July 2020 – Cleaned up redundant code

/* Remove All Metadata & Retain Layers v2 - a brute force alternative to ExifTool
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/script-to-remove-all-meta-data-from-the-photo/m-p/10400906
Script to remove all metadata from th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save for web can strip metadata like that.  Adobe Photoshop scripting may treat EXIF  metadata as read only. I never tried to change any Camera metadata its easy to strip.  I think I may have tried to change some EXIF Date taken information one ti,e because the date was set wrong in my Camera. I believe I was not able to or I found an EXIF utility that could change the date a relative number of days so I did not have to script that. The Script I have that process EXIF metadata only read the data. I found lens information was in Adobe Aux metadata I believe the was create by ACR use RAW Files camera maker metadata, the Actual lens was not in EXIF data just the focal length used was. Save For web can strip all metadata or preserve some metadata like copyright information.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#target photoshop

removeXMP();

function removeXMP(){

if(!documents.length) return;

if (ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript == undefined) ExternalObject.AdobeXMPScript = new ExternalObject("lib:AdobeXMPScript");

var xmp = new XMPMeta( activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData);

XMPUtils.removeProperties(xmp, "", "", XMPConst.REMOVE_ALL_PROPERTIES);

app.activeDocument.xmpMetadata.rawData = xmp.serialize();

}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe after you strip the metadata you still need to save over the original file to remove it from the files. If you want to strip it from the raw files you man need to use the bridge or some utility  application to strip metadata from raw files.   I do not use LR so I do not know what it can do or if it supports scripting.

With Photoshop and his script you could set up an open event handler to strip meda.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SuperMerlin,

I tested with a layered PSD from a raw camera file and your script appears to only remove XMP metadata, whereas mo54891077​ is looking to remove “all” metadata, but most importantly EXIF/Camera related metadata. There are a couple of key metadata groups that remain, such as IFD0/TIFF (camera make/model info) and EXIF (camera settings info).

You know me well enough by now to expect that I am going to post an ExifTool command to perform this task. The following command strips most of the metadata, retaining the ICC profile (including removal of camera make, model and settings):

exiftool -all= -CommonIFD0= --icc_profile:all 'full path to file'

This ExifTool command line code can “easily” be added to a drag-n-drop icon or other system level automation on either Mac or Windows, without ongoing need to use the CLI and code.

(This command is for the Mac OS, Windows would use double straight quote marks around the path to the file)

I would not recommend that any metadata is stripped from original camera files and that this is only performed on outgoing copies of the originals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stephen!

Now THIS is really what I was looking for!
It's been about 2 years since all my Indesign files suddenly got HUGE, even if my PSDs were small. One thing I realized after reading this topic is that most of the problems came from files I got from other clients, generally on PCs (I'm on a Mac). So, as a former programmer, I imagined that the Metadata inserted on the files via PC got scrambled OR were misread by Indesign on my Mac, resulting in this massive increase in size. For example, my INDD files used to be around 5 to 10Mb... since the problem started, they went up to 80, 100, 140Mb each! And since I use Google Drive for automated sync, that became a major PAIN!

So, after investigating ExifTool with a programmer friend, we came to the following result - which is PERFECT for me:

Using Automator on my Mac, I started creating a new QUICK ACTION - which is a command that is accessible through the finder itself, right clicking on the files/folders you choose (yes, you can select several, even a folder - in which only the supported files will be processed).

Then, we came to the following configuration for the QUICK ACTION:

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.24.49 PM.jpg

- First, select the "Files or Folders" in "Finder.app" (please ignore the "Mail.app", that was included by mistake hahaha)

- Next, search and add the "Run Shell Script" step.

- Now here comes the MAIN THING: you MUST change the "Pass input" to "as arguments" - that way it's possible to have all files/folders come in after the exiftool command, or else an error would happen. Observe that the only part you have to worry about is the third line in the code, where I defined the location of exiftool (I did try using without a path, but got errors also!), then "-all= -CommonIFD0=". I didn't include the "--icc_profile:all" part since I DO work with images that have color profiles applied - don't wanna lose that, right? And the INTERESTING part here is the "$f" that comes at the end - which means "put in the names of the files and folders HERE, please!". YES!

- Last but not least, not shown on the image above, I also included the parameter "-overwrite_original”, after I tested this throughly. As it was, I'd get a copy of the files I selected, always... and after doing a lot of checking, I finally decided to use the Overwrite parameter. Now I'm really happy!

So just save the file and you'll automatically have it in your right-click menu, under "services".

WHAM!

DONE!

PS.: Since you have all those bloated INDD files, remember to do THIS: after you use the exiftool on all the IMAGES placed in your INDD, do a SAVE AS in Indesign and overwrite it. That way, all the information is freshly saved, no trash AT ALL. It was beautiful to see 140Mb Indesign files come down to 5Mb. What a JOY! 😄 

Thanks again Stephen! Fantastic TIP!
I hope my collaboration helps people also!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Erik Lingerfelt wrote:

Hello Stephen!

Now THIS is really what I was looking for!
It's been about 2 years since all my Indesign files suddenly got HUGE

Hi Erik, I am glad that you found this helpful.

There are many ways to remove metadata, including the often problematic bloated photoshop:DocumentAncestors variety.

My blogpost covers this in more detail, including how to remove the bloat from InDesign files and PDF files generated with bloated assets that then become "baked" into .indd and .pdf files.

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2017/06/metadata-bloat-photoshopdocumentancestors.html

The Save As step to "remove garbage" is also applicable to PageMaker and PDF files as well.

I also show Mac users how to automate ExifTool commands directly into the Mac OS Finder here:

https://prepression.blogspot.com/2016/12/automator-diy-exiftool-gui-services.html

Our shell script codes are different, but they achieve the same end. Thank you for sharing, I like having another option as a backup!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Erik Lingerfelt 

I believe that you are inadvertently removing the ICC profiles with the ExifTool code that you posted.

The following two arguments in red are quite destructive, broadly removing most common metadata. The argument in green is non-destructive, the double -- hyphen instructs ExifTool to NOT remove any ICC profile related info:

exiftool -all= -CommonIFD0= --icc_profile:all '/Users/username/Desktop/icc.psd'

Note the following Terminal.app status messages in blue:

exiftool -all= -CommonIFD0= --icc_profile:all '/Users/username/Desktop/icc.psd'
1 image files updated

exiftool -all= -CommonIFD0= '/Users/username/Desktop/icc.psd'
Warning: ICC_Profile deleted. Image colors may be affected - '/Users/username/Desktop/icc.psd'
1 image files updated

This is why I originally wrote:

"The following command strips most of the metadata without breaking the file..."

Which in hindsight may have been a little cryptic. I have just updated the original post to make things clearer, sorry for any confusion. ExifTool is a very deep program, the ability to use the double hyphen to "contradict" the command to remove all metadata is a good example of the flexibility of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh!! Thanks!!
I do wish to keep the ICC Profiles, yes!
Thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to offer a different brute force approach to removing non-XMP metadata such as EXIF – which is to “rebuild” a copy of the original layered file without metadata. This is performed by duplicating the layers to a new file. NOTE: Paths, alpha channels, guides, colour samplers and other objects will not carry over to the new file (which may be a good thing if this is for a client, they usually don’t require your intermediate “workings”, you are just supplying a layered file if that is the requirement over a flattened file).

This can (mostly) be performed using an action and with conditional actions it can gracefully handle a flattened file. The caveat is that if the bottom layer is a group/set then it has to be manually expanded otherwise the contents will not be selected. This is not a major issue in this case, as the sublayers will still be copied to the new file from the selected group/set (download link):

refined.png

Note, I have used “relative” keyboard shortcuts to navigate and select the layers rather than “absolute” recordings.

And here is the “final” scripted version which offers more possibilities than the action method:

EDIT: 25th March 2019 – Revised code as the original code for selecting all layers was not “bullet proof”, I hope that this revised code is now robust for various layered file builds (it is known to fail on a flattened image, I have now accounted for that in the error checking code as the script will now process both layered and flattened files):

EDIT: 24th April 2020 – Cleaned the previous code removing minor errors in variables, syntax etc:

/* Remove All Metadata & Retain Layers - a brute force alternative to ExifTool
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/script-to-remove-all-meta-data-from-the-photo/m-p/10400906
Script to remove all meta data from the photo */

#target photoshop

// Error check and run on layered files  
// https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2586379 - r-bin  
var originalDoc = app.activeDocument;

var ok = true;

var background_present = true;
try {
    originalDoc.backgroundLayer;
} catch (e) {
    background_present = false;
}

// Doc only has Background layer
if (background_present && originalDoc.artLayers.length === 1 && originalDoc.layerSets.length === 0) ok = false;

// Doc has only 1 layer (optional, uncomment the line below if required)
// if (!background_present && originalDoc.artLayers.length == 1 && originalDoc.layerSets.length == 0) ok = false;

if (ok) {

// Park the error checking and run the main script  

// Expand all layer sets
    openAllLayerSets(app.activeDocument);

// Select all layers and layer groups/sets!
    selectAllLayers();

// Call function to duplicate all layers
    DupeSelectedLayers.main = function () {
        DupeSelectedLayers();
    };

DupeSelectedLayers.main();

// Deselect layers  
    // https://forums.adobe.com/message/5204655#5204655 - Michael L Hale  
    app.runMenuItem(stringIDToTypeID('selectNoLayers'));

// Collapse all layer groups/sets
    app.runMenuItem(stringIDToTypeID('collapseAllGroupsEvent'));

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Run on flattened files
} else {

var origDoc = app.activeDocument;

DupeSelectedLayers();
    };

}

alert('File duplicated to remove metadata with "_NoMetadata" suffix added to the filename for safety.' + '\r' + 'Note: guides, color samplers, alpha channels, paths and other common document additions have not been copied.');

///// FUNCTIONS /////

function openAllLayerSets(parent) {
    // https://forums.adobe.com/message/5764024#5764024
    for (var setIndex = 0; setIndex < parent.layerSets.length; setIndex++) {
        app.activeDocument.activeLayer = parent.layerSets[setIndex].layers[0];
        openAllLayerSets(parent.layerSets[setIndex]);
    }
}

function selectAllLayers() {
    // https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/i-cant-record-sellect-all-layers-in-script-listener-and-in-actions
    var c2t = function (s) {
        return app.charIDToTypeID(s);
    };

var s2t = function (s) {
        return app.stringIDToTypeID(s);
    };

var descriptor = new ActionDescriptor();
    var descriptor2 = new ActionDescriptor();
    var reference = new ActionReference();
    var reference2 = new ActionReference();

reference2.putEnumerated(s2t("layer"), s2t("ordinal"), s2t("targetEnum"));
    descriptor.putReference(c2t("null"), reference2);
    executeAction(s2t("selectAllLayers"), descriptor, DialogModes.NO);
    reference.putProperty(s2t("layer"), s2t("background"));
    descriptor2.putReference(c2t("null"), reference);
    descriptor2.putEnumerated(s2t("selectionModifier"), s2t("selectionModifierType"), s2t("addToSelection"));
    descriptor2.putBoolean(s2t("makeVisible"), false);
    try {
        executeAction(s2t("select"), descriptor2, DialogModes.NO);
    } catch (e) { }
}

// Duplicate all selected layers to new document  
function DupeSelectedLayers() {

function step1(enabled, withDialog) {
        if (enabled !== undefined && !enabled)
            return;
        cTID = function (s) {
        };
        sTID = function (s) {
        };
        var origFilename = app.activeDocument.name.replace(/\.[^\.]+$/, ''); // Remove filename extension from original
        var dialogMode = (withDialog ? DialogModes.ALL : DialogModes.NO);
        var desc1 = new ActionDescriptor();
        var ref1 = new ActionReference();
        ref1.putClass(cTID('Dcmn'));
        desc1.putReference(cTID('null'), ref1);
        desc1.putString(cTID('Nm  '), origFilename + "_NoMetadata"); // Use the original document filename + sufix
        // desc1.putString(cTID('Nm  '), origFilename ); // Use the original document filename, beware overwriting the original file and losing all metadata!              
        var ref2 = new ActionReference();
        ref2.putEnumerated(cTID('Lyr '), cTID('Ordn'), cTID('Trgt'));
        desc1.putReference(cTID('Usng'), ref2);
        desc1.putInteger(cTID('Vrsn'), 5);
        executeAction(cTID('Mk  '), desc1, dialogMode);
    }

step1();
}

///// FUNCTIONS /////

Prepression: Downloading and Installing Adobe Scripts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that the script that I cobbled together from various sources was "bullet-proof", however, I have just found a flaw.

Using the Layer > Duplicate Layer feature to move layer content to a new file to avoid copying common file related metadata works fine for a flattened or multi-layered file... I just tested again and a single layer file has issues, whether using the GUI or a script!

If the layer is a single layer, it is flattened when duplicated to a new file. This is not too much of a problem if the original layer did not have any canvas transparency, however, I'd like to retain transparency and layer content positioning to the original image/canvas.

It is possible to add a temp blank layer to such a single layer file and then select all layers and dupe, however I would then need to remove the temp from both the new file and the original. Surely there is a better way?

Can anybody offer code and or advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. select all layers

2. make group

3. duplicate to new doc

3. switch to new doc

4. ungroup or remove group

It is alleged that this bug is fixed in 21.2.

Photoshop: Duplicating floating layer to new doc flattens the layer
I did not check due to the lack of 21.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, so pretty much the same hack as adding a new blank layer to force the dupe to work correctly. I was hoping for something magic! :]

I have it sorted now, thanks r-bin...

Now I have discovered a different issue to fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22nd July 2020 Update – Revised Code:

* Added an option to work-around the bug when duplicating a single transparent layer image

* Removed the function to expand all layer sets as this would lead to undesired results in certain cases

30th July 2020 – Cleaned up redundant code

/* Remove All Metadata & Retain Layers v2 - a brute force alternative to ExifTool
Script to remove all metadata from the photo
30th July 2020 Update */

#target photoshop
app.bringToFront();

/* FLATTENED */
if (app.activeDocument.activeLayer.isBackgroundLayer) {
    // alert('Flattened image...');
        DupeSelectedLayers();
    };
    alertMessage();
}

/* SINGLE (TRANSPARENT) LAYER BUG WORKAROUND */
else if (app.activeDocument.layers.length === 1) {
    // alert('Single layer image...');
    // Set the original doc
    var sourceDoc = app.activeDocument;
    // Add a randomly named temp layer
    app.activeDocument.artLayers.add();
    app.activeDocument.activeLayer.name = "2563@361#47&-TEMP_LAYER";
    selectAllLayers();
        DupeSelectedLayers();
    };
    // Select & remove temporary layer
    removeTempLayer(false);
    // Set the duplicated document
    var dupedDoc = app.activeDocument;
    // Switch back to the original doc
    app.activeDocument = sourceDoc;
    removeTempLayer(false);
    // Set the duped doc as the active doc
    app.activeDocument = dupedDoc;
    alertMessage();
}

/* MULTIPLE LAYERS */
else {
    // alert('Multiple layer image...');
    selectAllLayers();
        DupeSelectedLayers();
    };
    alertMessage();
}

///// START FUNCTIONS /////

function selectAllLayers() {
    // https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/i-cant-record-sellect-all-layers-in-script-listener-and-in-actions
    var c2t = function (s) {
    };

var s2t = function (s) {
    };

var descriptor2 = new ActionDescriptor();
    var reference2 = new ActionReference();

reference2.putEnumerated(s2t("layer"), s2t("ordinal"), s2t("targetEnum"));
    descriptor.putReference(c2t("null"), reference2);
    executeAction(s2t("selectAllLayers"), descriptor, DialogModes.NO);
    reference.putProperty(s2t("layer"), s2t("background"));
    descriptor2.putReference(c2t("null"), reference);
    descriptor2.putEnumerated(s2t("selectionModifier"), s2t("selectionModifierType"), s2t("addToSelection"));
    descriptor2.putBoolean(s2t("makeVisible"), false);
    try {
        executeAction(s2t("select"), descriptor2, DialogModes.NO);
    } catch (e) { }
}

// Duplicate all selected layers to new document  
function DupeSelectedLayers() {
    function step1(enabled, withDialog) {
        if (enabled !== undefined && !enabled)
            return;
        cTID = function (s) {
        };
        sTID = function (s) {
        };
        var origFilename = app.activeDocument.name.replace(/\.[^\.]+$/, ''); // Remove filename extension from original
        var dialogMode = (withDialog ? DialogModes.ALL : DialogModes.NO);
        var desc1 = new ActionDescriptor();
        var ref1 = new ActionReference();
        ref1.putClass(cTID('Dcmn'));
        desc1.putReference(cTID('null'), ref1);
        // Use the original document filename + suffix
        desc1.putString(cTID('Nm  '), origFilename + "_NoMetadata");
        // Use the original document filename, beware overwriting the original file and losing all metadata!
        // desc1.putString(cTID('Nm  '), origFilename );               
        var ref2 = new ActionReference();
        ref2.putEnumerated(cTID('Lyr '), cTID('Ordn'), cTID('Trgt'));
        desc1.putReference(cTID('Usng'), ref2);
        desc1.putInteger(cTID('Vrsn'), 5);
        executeAction(cTID('Mk  '), desc1, dialogMode);
    }

step1();
}

function removeTempLayer(makeVisible) {
    var c2t = function (s) {
    };
    var s2t = function (s) {
    };
    var list = new ActionList();
    reference.putName(s2t("layer"), "2563@361#47&-TEMP_LAYER");
    descriptor.putReference(c2t("null"), reference);
    descriptor.putBoolean(s2t("makeVisible"), makeVisible);
    list.putInteger(3);
    descriptor.putList(s2t("layerID"), list);
    executeAction(s2t("select"), descriptor, DialogModes.NO);
    app.activeDocument.activeLayer.remove();
}

function alertMessage() {
    alert('File duplicated to remove metadata with "_NoMetadata" suffix added to the filename for safety.' + '\r' + 'Note: guides, color samplers, alpha channels, paths and other common document additions have not been copied.');

}

///// FINISH FUNCTIONS /////

Downloading and Installing Adobe Scripts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit inconvenient to generate new documents. We still need to save it separately.

Can we not generate a new document?

I want to keep operating on the original document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit inconvenient to generate new documents. We still need to save it separately.

Duplicating all layers to a new file is a hack, but a very good one, if one wishes to remove all document-level metadata using Photoshop.

Can we not generate a new document?

I want to keep operating on the original document.

By @dublove

If the document is the same, then the metadata is the same, so you have to find a way to remove the document-level metadata! Then it would be best for you to work out and script what metadata you can safely remove using Adobe's XMP (I'm pretty sure the EXIF and possibly others can't be removed, therefore all metadata can't be removed)... Or you can use a 3rd party tool such as ExifTool which can remove all metadata at the document-level.

Perhaps with the new UXP scripting environment, there is a way to remove more metadata that isn't available to ExtendScript based scripts.

There are legacy scripts for Photoshop and Bridge to allow you to run ExifTool code if you don't want to use the command line or another operating system-based method to call ExifTool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find an available one and do not generate a new document.

It would be great if there were no pop ups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mo54891077 I’m curious, has your issue been resolved, is there any feedback etc? If resolved, can you mark the appropriate answer as correct so that others with the same issue know of the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Herey35101500twuj 

There's no script 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Herey35101500twuj 

hello

Where is your updated version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use EXIFTool. I wrote a script to run EXIFTool in Bridge and Photoshop, so its easy to do. Same issue with lens and camera data.

The EXIFTool command I use is:

-XMP-exifEX:All= -XMP-aux:All= -EXIFIFD:LensInfo= -EXIFIFD:SerialNumber= -EXIFIFD:LensModel= -XMP-xmpMM:All= -EXIF:All= -tagsfromfile @ -EXIF:ImageWidth -EXIF:ImageHeight -EXIF:XResolution -EXIF:YResolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Herey35101500twuj 

This is the second time that you have supposedly posted a script, that isn't there.

If you're not a bot, please post the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't remove lens and camera data with Adobe's XMP tools unless you wipe out ALL XMP data. That's not helpful. And you are likely a bot since you haven't posted the script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines