• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby Zoom

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using scrubby zoom to get different pixel count images to approximately the same size on my monitor. I am looking at a particular feature in the images. I get the subject I want to the correct size but as soon as I touch the scroll bars to centre the subject the image moves randomly away from what I was trying to centre.

To give an idea the first image I am studying is zoomed 2000%+.

This is very annoying and I am sure not an intended feature.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Hand tool - just hold the spacebar for the hand tool to move your image. Much more efficient then the scroll bars. You can also zoom into a fixed number at the lower left corner of screen to zoom in all images to the same amount. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes to the spacebar - but it also sounds like you have "overscroll" checked in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines