• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select subject and select Mask totally not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the March 2.3 release of photoshop, and discovered that select subject and select mask are doing really bizzare things.

When you select subject all looks well, but when you go into select and Mask, the selection is missing, and the wrong layer is being shown, its alway the background layer.  You can't edit the selection or do anything, if you try and re select the image you are told that you are going to get rid of the current selection, but then no selection is made.  What is going on, I depend on this feature a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be 22.3 release. The one that just came out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen capture demonstrating the issue. I am running 22.3 and unable to duplicate the problem.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I went to duplicate the issue, all of a sudden it was working.  Proior to this I restrted PS and then the Mac with same issue.  This time I just started up PS same photo same everything and this time it worked. Now I am more mystified then ever.  Thanks for having me go back and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines