• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selection Problem

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I prevent this type of selection? (I uploaded a pic) Everytime I select something and moving around the selection stick to the very edge of the objects and it's very confusing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

From your description and screenshot, I'm not really sure I understand your issue, are you referring to the transform controls

2020-10-16 13_57_48-Window.png

If it's not that can you post a full screenshot of the Photoshop interface

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that when I move the slected thing and try to transform it, the selection in on the very edge of the object.I find out that if i go on View and remove the "select border" it dissappear, but I don't want to do it every single time. Is there something I can do to unchecked permanently things from the menu View?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines