• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sister passed away in March of this year and I have inherited her Photoshop CS6 Extended disc. I am hoping there is a way for me to get a serial number for the disc

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The property here is not the installation disc - it's the serial number. That's what you paid for. That serial number was your license, and the license was and still is strictly personal.

There is no way to purchase a valid CS6 serial number now. CS6 hasn't been legitimately sold anywhere for 8 years or so.

Any offer you come across now will be pirated and illegal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if one can take over a Photoshop license from a deceased person. Would one have to contact Sales?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must find your sister's serial number for Photoshop CS6 in order to use the software. Perhaps she kept a record of it somewhere. If you know your sister's Adobe logon and password, you might find it by going to https://www.adobe.com/account.html Click Plans and Payments and in the drop down list click Products.

Otherwise, you can try contacting Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines