• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting default character spacings and fonts in Photoshop

New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need to be able to save a preset that doesnt' need to be reset every day!!! I use this app every day all day and having to set my font settings every picture takes up way to much time. create a new Font Template module, please. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you set your text with a style and a color, add it to a CC Library (Window > Libraries). Then whenever you create new text, you can open your Library and click on that style in your library to immediately apply that style to your selected text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that you can create Character Styles in Photoshop (Window > Character Styles) by clicking on the + button at the bottom of that panel and applying the style to other text, but I think using the Libraries is easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please provide more details about the issue you're encountering? What actions are you taking or what specific settings are you adjusting for each picture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines