• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shapes Tool on Ipad / Herramienta de formas en Ipad

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a new user in Ipad Photoshop, I realized that there is no tool to draw geometric shapes in this version, so I would like to know if someone can help me or tell me how I can use this function in this version. Thanks.

Hola, soy nueva usuaria en Ipad Photoshop, me di cuenta de que no hay una herramienta para dibujar formas geométricas en esta versión, así que me gustaría saber si alguien me puede ayudar o decir como puedo utilizar esta función en esta versión. Gracias.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We do understand your concern. Which version of Photoshop are you using on your iPad? What type of geometric shapes are you looking to draw? 

We have a request for adding the "Shapes" feature to the iPad version of Photoshop; you may add your vote here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/p-please-add-shapes-and-shape-tool-to-mobil....

In the iPad version of photoshop, you will get Rectangular and Elipse Marquee tools. Check this YouTube video to know how to use them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQFdd96V64.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Náyade23805357vxum 

For now you can draw a Marquee Rectangle or a Marquee Ellipse on a new layer and fill it will a color since Photoshop for iPad does not have Shapes yet.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias por el típ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines