• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in Required CS6 Adobe Photoshop

Advisor ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been installed and working since just after CS6 released, now Photoshop won't launch it gives me this "sign in required" screen

SignInReq.png

the only change to my OSX 10.7.5 system is I ran the recent Adobe updates

i bought CS6 directly from Adobe... i guess i could just click on some suspect mystery SignIn screen... strange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

We are sorry to hear that so many of you are hitting issues. It appears that one of the licensing files was corrupted during the recent update. We are working on a fix right now but in the meantime, you can workaround the issue by relicensing the software:

1. On receiving Trial/Trial Expired screen
  2. Make sure that you are online
  3. Click on license this software
  4. Creative Cloud members: Log in with Adobe ID which has subscription
    Perpetual product owners: Log in with adobe ID and enter product serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi minirocket,

Are these new installs? Are they being installed under separate individual licesnses or a volume license? Only after you have run the latest update is when you have run into the repeated activation Sign In screen?

Answer here, but we may want to start a new thread with all the details.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem.jpgproblem1.jpg

it is not working please someone help me its coming like this i have an internet connection but it shows there is no internet connection please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's amazing to me that this thread is 3 years old, and even with the latest versions, I'm still having the same problem.  This is seriously annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why the frig am I being forced to sign in to Adobe, when I've owned my own copy of CS6 for years? How the hell do I get around this stupid control feature?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines