• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Simple document wont save, Document exceeds 2.00G

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't save any document.  Updated Photoshop this week, now, every document displays "Could not save this document because the document exceeds 2.0G"

I tested with just the letters " J;IL" and that won't even save.  

Suggestions?  Everything was fine until updated 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you're creating documents with the wrong units of measure assumed. 800px by 600px is a very different size document thatn 800inches by 600inches.

Go to Image > Image Size... and check the size of the document:

JeffreyTranberry_0-1649103472317.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but its not the case. I checked and the units are in place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestions?

By @calvert238721734qq1

I'd suggest that you provide some basic information, total pixel width/depth, bits per channel, alpha channels, number of layers etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save as Large Document Format .PSB file type.  PSD is for smaller files.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am coming across the same problem almost every time. It's getting super frustrating now.  I am using layers of very small images - very simple projects. The units are in place. I am having to save in BSP and then delete entire projects as the files are ending up summing up to ridiculously high gigs when it should only be something less than a gig. Can anyone help please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alexia23646504vzp6 wrote:

I am coming across the same problem almost every time. It's getting super frustrating now.  I am using layers of very small images - very simple projects. The units are in place. I am having to save in BSP and then delete entire projects as the files are ending up summing up to ridiculously high gigs when it should only be something less than a gig. Can anyone help please? 

I'd suggest that you provide some basic information, total pixel width/depth, bits per channel, alpha channels, number of layers etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines