• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sizing all layers to match

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently hit a snag for a design I need to print today. I've scowered the internet and done the ctrl+t but they aren't matching exactly. I'd really appreciate you all's help. I'm attaching a photo. The problem is all the art and effects hanging on the outside of 1 if the effect boards.

Thanks In Advace

1000005293.jpg

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't necessarily need to make them all the same size. The biggest issue seems to be that the layers have some opacity that makes the parts that aren't aligned noticeable. To address that, you could add a solid white or gray background. I can see that there's a black Background layer with the visibility turned off-you could fill it with white or gray to make the cloud areas show through. 

Then you could select all the layers that make up the background texture (the semi-transparent clouds and the solid color). You might group them, duplicate the group, merge the layers in one group, convert the other group into a Smart Object, and hide the Smart Object (but keep it as a backup). 

Then you could crop the image so that the overlapping area isn't noticeable. 

If you want more margin around the image, you could use the Crop Tool's Generative Expand option in the Options bar (Window > Options).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate that. Thank you Myra!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines